POINTS SCORING SYSTEM FOR MWT TOURNAMENTS
WITH CHANGES FROM 01/01/2018
|Additional points||+0.2 ... +0.7||+0.1 ... +0.4||-|
|Penalties for actions that adversely affect the course of the game||-0.4||-0.4||-0.4|
|The best move of the Civilian or Sheriff||+0.4 (+0.25)||+0.4 (+0.25)||+0.4 (+0.25)|
|Disqualification from the game table||-0.5||-0.5||-0.5|
The best move is when the red team player killed on the first night calls 3 or 2 mafia during his last word.
COMPENSATION POINTS FOR BEING SHOT
(changes from 05/01/2019, 05/10/2019)
At the stages of the qualifying games and semi-finals, for shooting on the first night, players receive Ci compensation points. Compensation points are awarded to a player who was killed on the first night if the Red team lost.
The compensation value Ci is determined by the formula: Ci = i * 0.4 / B for i ≤ B; Ci = 0.4 for i> B. Where i is the number of player “shootings” on the first night for the role of the “red” player or “sheriff”; B - 40% of the number of games at the distance of selections and semi-finals provided by the tournament regulations for each player, with rounding to the nearest whole value.
If the regulation provides for the stage of the Final with the number of games at least 4, players who qualify for the Final will also be awarded compensation points, according to the formula. To calculate Ci in the Final, only the Final distance is taken into account. For tournaments with the number of final games less than 4, no compensation points are awarded (modified on 05/10/2019).
(Canceled from 01/01/2019)
In tournaments with the number of participants not exceeding 20 people, the coefficient of difficulty K is applied. The coefficient is applied to "heavy" games. Heavy games are games with fewer wins on one side. For example, if Black won the series of games more often, then the games in which the Red won won are considered "heavy." The coefficient does not apply to additional points, only to the main points received for the victory.
K = 1 + (N: 2-n) / (N: 2)
N - number of games in the series
n - the number of heavy games in the series.
The coefficient takes values from 1 (with an equal number of victories) and tends to 2 with an increase in the gap.
The coefficient is calculated for a series of games for which points are accumulated. If a new series of games with zero points begins, then the coefficient is calculated again, only taking into account the games of the new series.
RULES FOR DETERMINING A PLAYER'S PLACE IN THE TOURNAMENT TABLE
- If the rating points are equal, the advantage is given to the player with the greater amount of additional points scored in accordance with clauses 8.2.4, 8.3, 8.4 and 8.5 of the FIIM Tournament Rules.
- If the extra points are equal, the player with the most victories gets the advantage.
- If the number of victories is equal, the advantage is given to the player who won the most victories by Don or the Sheriff.
- If the number of victories is equal by Don or Sheriff, the player with a large number of deaths on the first game night gets the advantage.
- If all of the above indicators are equal, the advantage of a player is determined by lot.
You can find more details on the FIIM Tournament Rules here.